jueves, agosto 25, 2005

uhhhhhh

uhhhhh
Alicia Keys
So Simple
It would be, it would be It would be so simpleWhat it is ain't what it wasWhat should it be when it comes to you and....How it seems ain't how it isThere's been a change when it comes to me and...[Chorus:]Oh baby youOh baby meOh maybe we can try another dayAnother wayAll in my mindI'm wondering why we cannot findWhat was left of the beginningIf I couldMeet you again, Miss you again, Kiss you againIt would be, it would be so simpleCause I would love you againHold you againNeed you againIt would be, it would beCould it be, could it be so simpleNow it's hardly simple,It's just simply hard When it comes to you andI find myself not being myselfJust to avoid all this confrontation withOh baby youOh baby meOh maybe we can put this armor downAnd settle downOh it's off trackThat is a factCan we get it backGet it back to the beginningIf I could meet you again,Miss you again, Kiss you againIt would be, it would be so simpleCause I would love you againHold you againNeed you againIt would be, it would beCould it be, could it be so simpleDon't you know that it would beDon't you know that it could beDon't you know that it would beMeet you again,Miss you again, Kiss you againIt would be, it would be so simpleCause I would love you againHold you againNeed you againIt would be, it would beCould it be, so simple

No hay comentarios.: